Sunday, February 6, 2011

LB#10 Demonstration in Teaching


     Demonstration involves showing by reason or proof, explaining or making clear by use of examples or experiments. Put simply, demonstration means to clearly show. In teaching through demonstration, students are set up to potentially conceptualize class material more effectively. Based on my experiences discussing only a material without demonstration is quite very difficult to understand. As a student with limited knowledge on a certain matter, I strongly needs proper demonstration of it in order to fully apprehend the whole process. 
    As teacher someday, I'm not only demonstrating specific learning concepts within the classroom, I can also participate demonstration classrooms to help improve my teaching strategies, which may or may not be demonstrative in nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment